Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ok, I can't wait anymore

Meridy has had a slide show of our Disneyland trip prepared for a few days now, but she can't seem to get around to posting it. I've decided that enough is enough. I've chosen a song and posted the show myself.

Here it is:

Click to play Away We Go!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

HammondFam said...

How fun! Disneyland is the best!!

Sheri said...

I loved all the pictures! Makes me want to go. It looks like you guys had a blast.

Deborah said...

Looks like it was a fun trip! I'm glad you two were able to go.

Cheryl said...

We've been waiting to hear about your trip. Glad you had fun! Happy Birthday Meridy.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Did you go without the kids? We want to go soon. Your album is cute.

Charisse said...

How fun to go to Disneyland! Your pics look like it was a fun time.

kaarina said...

your trip looked like so much fun! how great. also, i don't think i ever complemented you on your new blog look! it's really nice! i love that family picture!!!

Christy said...

great pictures! It looked like a fun trip!