Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Monday, March 14, 2016

Guess Who's Here?

HEY EVERYBODY!

Ellie here! I'm eleven now and have to decided to start working on the blog because my parents have not been doing a very good job. ;D

So anyway, stay tuned for more posts from your friend (Who is no longer 5), ELLIE!

So today is March 14th, 2016, and we just got back to school from Spring Break. Speaking of Spring Break, we had a lot of fun as a family! Dad took William, Josie, Ivan, and me to the La Verkin Creek, and we all got to hang out with relatives. There is one confession to make, and that confession is that we mostly just spent our break in front of the TV.

Ivan is now ALMOST 18 months. He has been actually TALKING! Like A LOT! Some of it is jibberish, but it's fun when he says something correct. He can do most of the animal noises, some animal names, hug, sweet, uh-uh, no, and more. He can also almost say all of our names, saying "Dayee, Mommy, Eyee, Dodo, and Wi. Not exactly right, but close. His favorite games are "1, 2, 3, GO! (which he'll actually say 1, 2, 3, go! So cute)" and "Peekaboo". He'll even participate in family prayer, folding his arms (in his own sort of cute way)  and saying a garbled up "Amen" at the end. Yup, we're positive! We love our baby! I almost hope he'll never grow up!

Josie is 4 (turning 5 in May) and is in preschool. She's learning her letters, shapes, patterns, numbers, and so forth. She is most definitely one of the smartest. Hopefully she'll be just as smart as me someday!

William is 8 (turning 9 in June) and is in 3rd Grade. He is energetic and smart and gaining more boy power every day. (Ivan is as well!) He is mostly well behaved, even though he can be whiny at times.

I, ME, AND MYSELF am 11 (turning 12 in DECEMBER. I don't wanna wait that long) and in 5th grade. I rock and am growing older every day. I'm awesome-funky-weird and I am SO EXCITED to finally be writing on this thing! It must be weird for some of you, reading about cute little me, and then all of a sudden, that "little girl" is writing on the blog! Crazy right?

I'm signing off soon, but before I do, It's PIE DAY!! OK, so maybe it's actually PI day but same thing! Dad got us pie to eat as well as PIE YOGURT. Yum!

Ta Ta for now!    -Ellie

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Ellie! What a great blog post. You are a fantastic writer. I loved reading about what you guys are up to. I can't believe you already got to have spring break! Ours is next week. I'm excited to see all of you! Keep updating the blog, I love reading it.

Nathan said...

Ellie, I didn't even notice you wrote this. I wonder if we can still even access this blog. It's been so long.

Anonymous said...

Reet, this is Will, I'mma stalker