Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Saturday, March 6, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Six best years of my life ago, I woke up, got ready, grabbed my temple bag and got married.
That was an amazing day, spring had sprung out just for us. There were some blossoms out and the air was warm with new sunlight. I'm sure they must have taken us aside and tried to give us some advice, but neither Meridy nor I can remember a word of it. I still remember the way the celestial room looked with the sunlight shining in on friends and family assembled to witness something special happen. Magic, the atmosphere was absolute magic. I had never been so high. The Sealer actually began to tremble and quake as he performed the ceremony. I remember them showing us the corridor to the exit. They left us to ourselves for a time. There was a mirror we looked at for a while; something about that moment was very special for me. Then we opened the temple doors to find friends and family awaiting us, supporting us.

Thanks for making me so happy Meridy and for always being my vision. Thanks friends and family for continuing to support us. Thank God for such a mysterious, holy and joyous institution.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

We are happy in your happiness.
How can it be 6 already?
XOXO

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Happy Anniversary. Have a good one. Ours is on Monday. That was a sweet little post.

Sheri said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

Meridy said...

Hey, I'm the one who got the good end of the deal. Thanks Nate!

Thanks everybody. ;)

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

I think you BOTH got the BEST !!

Abby said...

Such a sweet post! I think every girl needs her someone special to write such nice things about their wedding day! Congratulations!