Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another new blog? Yah.

So I've created a little bloggy thing. It's a music review blog. I want many, many contributors to....contribute. So give me yer email and get on there and tell us what music we should be listening to. I've set the example by posting the first album review.

You can find it here: http://whatsthescore-nate.blogspot.com/

Also, you can now listen to two songs off Chickenfoot's album. I'm a little disappointed in the lyrics. I was hoping for something more like the lyrics on Van Halen's Balance. Instead, it looks more like a mix between rowdy roadhouse blues lyrics and party rock lyrics ala Lynch Mob. I hope the other songs wax a bit more profound, or at least respectable. This is one of the foreseeable problems with Joe Satriani joining a normal band. I normally don't have to worry about his song lyrics...cuz he aint got none.

No comments: