Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Final Mayhem

Ooh.
That post title sounds like a cool video game. It was not a cool real life drama. I guess it didn't end up causing me any real grief, but it sure wasn't fun at the time.
What am I going on about? I had a Gift and Estate Tax final exam yesterday. It was a three hour final, and 2 hours into it the fire alarm started blaring. We were in there by ourselves, and we didn't really want to abandon our stuff. I was wishing I had grabbed some earplugs (they pass them out before the exam in case the typing gets too noisy for you) because the alarm really started to hurt my ears. Eventually they made us all leave the building. A fire engine even pulled up with firefighters in all their gear and glory. They let us back in within ten minutes of the fire engine's arrival.
I had to write the rest of my exam by hand because I saved my exam and exited the program before leaving my computer. Writing by hand was crappy.
Um...I guess that's my post...any questions?
ok then,
the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the upside down text is actually a picture...an html code that a website creates for you (or me). Cut and paste the code below and you'll be at that website.


http://www.sunnyneo.com/upsidedowntext.php

Sheri said...

I'm sure you did great on your final. And writing by hand IS crappy.